Thursday, August 04, 2005

After so many days.....

After so many days,today i went to my college to get my certificates.Travelling in the same college bus with new cleaner who questioned me "Which bus you belong to?".Thank god my junior answered him that i am an old student,he went back.Same old driver with same speed(not improved to drive fast),same old college buildings and same old menu too.Only few regulations have changed which i get to know from the juniors.

Speaking with the lectureres boosted my energy and made my way to the library to collect my credentials.After receiving the certificates,my eyes went through the words "First class with Distinction" made my heart feel happy.Happier after a long time.

Later i decided to leave the college and started my footsteps towards it.Saw my department by the side and made an entrance and met my old lecturer.They were happy to see me & obviously me too.

Atlast i had a glance to all(more than 10) those gigantic buildings,staffs,.... and felt happy that they made me an engineer.

9 comments:

Woodooz said...

Which college are u from ? I never bothered to go back to college after I finished my engg !!! Hmmm !

lakshmi said...

Panimalar is my college.Just to get my certificates i went again.

GS said...

Thats a really nice nostalgia. I did my entire schooling in one school. I used to get similar nostalgic feelings everytime I went to pick her up from school.

Congrats on the Distinction :D

lakshmi said...

Thanks Gayathri.

Shiva said...

congrats.. it is always nice to go back to college ... and happily sink in a nostalgic tsunami...

lakshmi said...

No plans for further studies at present.May be after some years.

lakshmi said...

Thanks murali & shiva.

Vivhyd said...

was abt 2 ask which coll u were frm then saw the Panimalar thing.. hmm.. frm ur description.. it sounded close to Sathyabama.. and thts where I did my Engg.. but Jeppiar's colls both aneways :)

lakshmi said...

vivhyd--
Nice to know that you did your Engineering from sathyabama.Not much of a difference between the two anyway.

shiningindian--
Yeah!It's always like that when you go to any place after many days.

sathya --
I have never changed my college.I guess you are talking about someone else.